Gifted Artist show preview!

More art! This time for the Gifted Artist show. Check it:


Sand Sculptors
5x5
Ink and Watercolor



Stick Boats
5x5
Ink and Watercolor



It's gonna be a really cool show. Seems like a ton of artists are going to have stuff on display and it's for one night only! All of the money is being donated to the Loma Linda Children's hospital and if a piece isn't bid on then IT gets donated to the Loma Linda hospital. It's a win/win situation as far as I'm concerned.

Hope you get a chance to check out all the sweet artwork in person, it should be awesome!

8 comments:

  1. Aurian, these are beautiful! And done for such a noble cause! I wish I could come out and see the show--you certainly are in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these (and the power in numbers one) are fantastic man. Super charming and I can definitely identify with the second one more than the first, really takes me back to being a kid. Wish I could be there - whoever gets yours is one lucky person!
    Thanks for the comment by the way, glad you liked it!

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man! your style never ceases to give me a smile. Wonderful job! I'll try and make it out, looks like it's going to be a talent packed show.

    - kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. My apologies for not getting here sooner...love your blog man! Be back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those awe amazing.

    very nice.

    >oVi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Aurian! These paintings are really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I purchased the "Stick Boats" painting at the Gifted Artist show and really love it.
    The expressive characters in your work are great, and inspiring for my studies in animation at Ai-Inland Empire.
    Hope your 2010 is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you guys for the kind words!

    Allison - You're awesome! I'm glad that piece went to a good home. I'm excited to see what you do at AI-inland empire. For whatever it's worth, I was really impressed with the school when I visited.

    ReplyDelete